ANTIGEN RAPID TEST
BENEFITS OF SALIVA ANTIGEN TEST KIT
Saliva collection is easier to perform and less discomfort than taking a sample with a swab deep into the nasal cavity or throat. Because Medical workers do not need to collect samples separately, they can reduce their risk of disease infection. (In highly infected regions such as EU, the United States and many other countries, infection by medical personnel is a very serious problem.)
Saliva collection is faster and more scalable than swab collection, which can increase the number of people inspected each day.
ADVANTAGES OF SALIVA ANTIGEN TEST KIT
1. Convenient and effective for collecting SARS-CoV-2 samples.
2. Painless (no patient discomfort and anxiety for sampling).
3. Easy collection and applicable in remote areas & Suitable for on-site, home and clinic-based sampling.
4. Relatively cheap technology (Cheap to store and ship)
5. Cost-effective applicability for screening large populations.
6. Safer collection for health professionals than other biological samples such as nasopharyngeal swabs and blood.
7. Easy to handle & Possible multisampling.
ANTIGEN TEST NASAL
Simple, fast, convenient testing
The UNIBIOSCIENCE SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Nasal Test is an immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detec- tion of SARS CoV 2 nucleocapsid antigen in human nasal swabs. Nasal sampling involves collecting the specimen from the anterior portion of the nose rather than the nasopharynx. This sample collection is more comfortable for the subject. The test also offers subjects the opportunity to collect their nasal sample themselves.
ANTIGEN NASOPHARYNX TEST
Why is screening with antigen Test so important
The implementation of objective-driven and sustainable testing strategies for COVID-19 supports the overall public health response to the pandemic and hel- ps mitigate its impact on vulnerable populations and healthcare systems, while ensuring that societies and economies can continue to function as described in the document on COVID-19 testing strategies and objectives.
ECDC proposes five main objectives for testing:
- to control transmission
- to monitor SARS-CoV-2 transmission rates and severity
- to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 in healthcare and social care settings to detect clusters or outbreaks in specific settings
- to maintain COVID-19 elimination status once achieved.
Our Quality for Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test
Sensitivity: 97,44% (95% CI: 95.47% to 98.72%)
Specificity: 99,30% (95% CI: 98.68% to 99.68%)